$250 First Price:
“Jake Dimes — Range Detective”
by Pete Lutz of Corpus Christi, TX
by Philip Craig Robotham of Leneva, Australia
Great thanks to all of our entrants who made this our biggest year yet!
Please check back in early January 2017 for entry information about next year’s MTB Audio Drama Scriptwriting Competition!
A bit of background about the Marion Thauer Brown Audio Drama Scriptwriting Competition:
The MTB Audio Drama Scriptwriting Competition celebrates good old-fashioned storytelling with a $250 first prize and $100 second-place prize. All genres considered and authors retain all script rights.
We simply ask the following:
- Submit only original scripts
(no adaptations of another author’s works)
- Please keep the script “family friendly”
1) Avoid incorporating swearing, which for this context includes “damn,” “hell,” “God” etc.
2) Avoid implicit or implied sexual context
- Make sure your script is action/plot driven
- Scripts should run no longer than 30 minutes