The MTB Audio Drama Scriptwriting Competition celebrates good old-fashioned storytelling with a $250 first prize and $100 second-place prize. All genres considered and authors retain all script rights.
We simply ask the following:
- Submit only original scripts
(no adaptations of another author’s works)
- Please keep the script “family friendly”
1) Avoid incorporating swearing, which for this context includes “damn,” “hell,” “God” etc.
2) Avoid implicit or implied sexual context
- Make sure your script is action/plot driven
- Scripts should run no longer than 30 minutes
Winners will be announced in June 12, 2016 at the National Audio Theatre HEAR Now Audio Fiction & Arts Festival in Kansas City, MO!